Monday 14 January 2013

Looking back Jan - Jun

 Lil Daniel born in Jan
 Weekends in London
 Drink shop do - fun!
Lil Robin and my brother Dom
 Crib Goch
 Ridge walk
 Snowdon
 Hell's mouth
 
 Nautical hen do - LOVED my fake tattoo
 Ahoy
 My lil sister Jen
 Oh hello Copenhagen
 
 Springtime Copenhagen <3
 Malia themed hen party
 TEN years ago!
 Stayed in this gorgeous place near Saint Cirque de la Popie
 French Countryside
 Poppy de la popie!
 Luce, Katy and Daniel
 Ah France


 Wedding time!
 
 My sister Polly
 Cute niece Juju
Jen and Dom
Baby Robin getting bigger!
Walking in Dorset
Dorset
Here's Jonny! Ready to wed
Cat beautiful bride
 
Looking back at happy times in 2012 - what will this year bring?!
My new year resolutions involve lots more wild swimming, crafting and buying vintage rather than high street. I'm also saving up for a wee adventure.
What are your resolutions?

1 comment: