Sunday 20 January 2013

Looking back Jul - Dec

With all my lovely ladies at Becky's wedding
My dress covered in tiny boats :)
Beautiful Jen on the streets of Barcelona
Barcelona
Our hotel had a deserted roof top pool - perfect for a bit of posing!
Will and Helen's wedding - I had a very different dress in mind to wear but had a mountain biking accident two days before so covered up with this zara tent dress!
Fern in Yorkshire
Went to Yorkshire to visit Tom's Dad and a spot of rock climbing
Bit of climbing in Torridon
Campervan holiday!
Cold sea swims
Tropical west Scotland eh?!
Spent lots of time with this cute nephew
Vintage shopping
We had a crafty tea party
Loving my new milk jug :)
Back in Suffolk for the weekend dressed in Paisley
Playing dress up at Harry Potter
Xmas day walk in Ripon in my Marni for H&M jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment